Dad turned 50 this year!!! Wow Dad!!!! The BIG 5-0!!!!!
The party was a little more low key. Just the usual clan. Mom, dad (of course), us, and my bro & sisters. We had delicious juicy steak with the best corn on the cob. I think it was the best I've ever had it. The food was followed by great company and Jojo painting her room. Never a dull moment in that house. Dad this is only the beginning, I wish you many many more birthdays filled with love, joy, and laughter.
P.S. Later this month Dad had a mild heart attack. It was the scariest thing ever!!!! Mom was away in Mexico and of course dad doesn't tell us the whole truth. I freaked out when my dad left me a voicemail. I could tell something was wrong. And then Haley texted me. My body stopped, everything in my body stopped for a split second. Dad, I'm so thankful you are okay. I prayed to God that you would be alright and well you are! Thank you Lord!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment