Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life with Two Princesses

Life with my little girls has been absolutely fabulous. Even better than what I expected it to.

Before Jalilah was born I thought, how will I be able to take care of two kids. Will I do okay? Etc etc. I'm not sure if everyone thinks this but I did. You see people do it all the time but you have no idea what it's like.

And then Jalilah came and it blew me away how quickly you just transition into caring for both kids and still manage to do everything else. Juggling different things here and there, it call came natural.. Being a mom is awesome!!!!

In our house we have more love, more joy, more laughter, and more fun. It's crazy to imagine how much more we have and it grows everyday. My girls are my world and its crazy how you automatically adapt to give, nourish, and cherish another being.

Now around the house we have our ups and downs. What house doesn't? Especially when you and everyone else in the household are still adapting to the new ways and walks of life with a brand new baby. But I will have to say, you learn to do things you never knew you could do. One example, take a shower with a 2 year old and a baby. Yes, ladies and gentlemen I successfully did this when I needed to. Mind you both girls were in the bathroom with me but I was at least able to shower. Or how about talk on the phone, make Bri'elles lunch all the while feeding Jalilah. Things can be done.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post and beautiful pictures! That is definitely the truth...its amazing the stuff we figure out and multitask with more then one kiddo ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete