Earth to Brandi
Where have I been?
At home, relaxing, not doing MUCH!!! So why haven't I blogged? I have no idea!!! Really what is wrong with me???....
Everytime I actually attempt to come on here I get side tracked, either by homework, pampered chef stuff, checking my email, sorting the girls room, browsing the web. You name it I'm doing it (sarcasm).
I have SOOOOO many things to talk about and write about, ugh! I need some motivation. Anyone else feel like that? Like someone needs to snap you back into reality...Earth to Brandi!
Well hopefully since I have a little bit of time on my hands, I can get a a few posts on here to at least catch up whats going on in our life. I feel like this journal is going to be blank for the start of 2012 if I don't.
So be prepared for a lot of blogging feed within the next few days. Most of the posts will be pictures with a little bit of writing/captions.
P.s. I'm really wanting to switch to PUBLIC view instead of PRIVATE view. I love my readers now but I want to be more in the blogging world and allow others a chance to read the blog. :)
I need a new layout, anyone have any suggestions or know of a easy to use website?
Take care - Happy Rainy Tuesday!

I'm the same way... I have totally been slacking on blogging. I think its because it takes a little bit to upload pictures and I just have no patience these days lol. Now, I'm at home so you'd think I would be blog-crazy. Thanks again for hanging out today. It was so nice to just chat and relax <3 I love having a prego buddy :)
ReplyDeleteThat's what I thought with having almost 7 months off, I would've been up on the blog. lol.
DeleteIt was fun hanging out. We should try to get a little more in before these little girlies come. :)
I was the same way last year! I posted more this January than I did in all of 2011. Also, I'd love to help with the layout if you want! I've been having a lot of fun playing with Photoshop and learning some coding. I'm nowhere near perfect at it but have such a great time figuring it all out.
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny!!! I think you definitely have to get a rhythm going. I would love it if you helped, especially if you like doing it. Let me know what you needed and what I can do. I want my blog to really look like a blog before I really enter the blog world and make it public. :)
Delete