February 4th, 2012:
Mommy was feeling pretty rested up today and just in a good mood. I went with daddy and big sister to run some errands. My first store trip since being pregnant with you....BABIES R US!!!!
I was so excited to go in. And really wanted to. I haven't been able to feel that anticipation when being in a store and walking by the baby stuff so I really wanted that chance. Plus, we needed to add some things to the registry. Daddy loves picking out stuff for you girls, I think he was more excited than mommy. We went to the nurseries to check out the bedding in person we picked out for you. And we fell more in love. It goes so well with the one we picked out for Bri'elle and is just so cute. I can't wait to set it all up for you. It was a great day gearing up for you as daddy, me, and Bri'elle prepare for you more and more, today was a family outing for you. Big sister even got to pick some stuff out for you, there was a piglet doll she had to hold while we shopped bc she wanted it for you. It was so precious. We are ecstaticly waiting for your arrival that will be here before we know it. You are already so loved :)
After our shopping date we headed over to Benihanas for dinner. This is one of our favorite places to eat and I highly recommend it. You get to sit around the grill top were the chef cooks your dinner and puts on a little show. AND they have the best fried rice, YUM! It's nice for the little ones because their menu turns into a chef's hat. Bri'elle LOVES to cook so it was perfect for her. She even pretended she was cooking us dinner along side the chef. It was so cute. We definitely have a cooker in the family. Dinner was delicious as usual. Jay and I order one of the bigger platters and share it amongst the three of us, great way to save on money. We order Bri'elle her own little drink and if one of us is craving a certain kind of drink we order one and share it (most of the time its unlimited refills) while the other one of us will order water. So that way we have pretty much everything but for a cheaper price. To top it off our dinner comes with a dessert so we share that too. Couldn't be better right?!? Oh while we were there we signed up for the special where if you go on your birthday your meal is free! Looks like we will be going back at least for ONE of our birthdays.
Today was a good day out and even though Jalilah is still in womb it was nice to spend the day full of things for our girls.


What a fun day! :) I haven't been to Benihana's in sooo long. That sounds good.
ReplyDeleteIt was delicious and so much fun! I bet Jordan would love it!
Delete