February 22nd, 2012
Jason's Dad: Marty Alfonso married his girlfriend of 2 years, DeAnna in a beautiful romantic location - Tahoe!
![]() |
| The beautiful flowergirl! |
![]() |
| You may kiss the bride |
![]() |
| Cutting the cake |
![]() |
| The yummy Red Velvet Cake and Sparkling Cider |
![]() | ||
| Jay giving his Best Man's Speech |
![]() |
| Love her sparkly shoes |
![]() |
| Just Married |
![]() |
| The Newlyweds at the Reception |
![]() |
| My sister Haley & me |
![]() |
| Me and my little flower girl |
![]() |
| She loves her daddy |
![]() |
| The siblings: Jay, Bud, Shelly |
![]() |
| My little family |
![]() |
| The three of us plus one in belly |
![]() |
| I love this little girl! |
The wedding was so fabulous! We drove up and got there a couple hours before the wedding. Shelly and I helped DeAnna get ready at the chapel, while the rest of the gang met us there about 30 mins before the ceremony. It was a quick little ceremony like most are. What I like about it the most was it was mostly close family that was there, very intimate. Jay was honored to be the best man and said the most sweetest speech for his dad and new MOM. It literally made me want to cry. He expressed himself very well (Jay is not someone to give speeches, he likes to just go with the flow). Ms. Bri'elle was the flowergirl. It was so neat because she wore the flowergirl dress from my wedding. I was very happy that she got to play the role and wear the dress. She looked fabulous in it and loved it! I'm so glad we kept it and it fit her. :) The reception was at a nearby Italian Restaurant - everyone from the wedding went to have dinner there. The food was so good!!! I ate my whole plate plus a slice of pizza from my sister's plate. After dinner we all headed to our rooms. Some went out to the casinos while the rest of us stayed snuggled inside.
I'm so happy for Marty & DeAnna!!! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it! To see Jay extremely happy for his dad and mom makes me even more happy.
Marty & DeAnna: May God bless every year of your marriage! You will have a full life of happiness together. There will be ups and downs but what marriage doesn't have them. It will build a foundation for a great territory of love between you two and the rest of the family. I love you two so much!!!!!
















aww what a beautiful wedding. The pictures you took are beautiful! Congrats to the happy couple :)
ReplyDelete