Wednesday, March 14, 2012

**February Birthdays**

My Mom's Birthday was one of the First Birthday's we celebrated in February

We celebrated with two different parties. I made potatoe soup and a sundae cake on her actual birthday. A couple days later my dad had some more of the family over and had a cake for her. 





Next is my Nana's Birthday!!!

My mom and my aunt gathered at my nana & papa's house along with the rest of us grandkids to have dinner and cake for her birthday. We had one of her favorites, Chinese food. 



  
One of my good friends Birthday was towards the end of the Month - Happy Birthday Meagan!!!!

All three of us set out on a Friday night to Meagan & Garrett's to attend a Fiesta/Surprise Party Garrett put together for her. It was so cute! I even got to enjoy a non-alcoholic margarita!! It tasted so yummy





 To end our birthday celebrations - Jordan's 4th Birthday finished off the cake eating for us!

Jordan's birthday was so cute themed as build-a-bear. The kids all got to make a little tebby bear shaped craft with lots of toppings for them to choose from. Yarn, eyes, bows, you name it - it was on it! Such a fun time for Bri'elle!!! 








For our Birthday people - I'll say a little prayer for you...

I pray that God blesses each of you through this new chapter of your life. Whether your in your 60's, 40's, late 20's, and even the single digits. It's amazing how much God works in each person's life. Remember all things can be done by the grace of God. May God bless this year for you. 
 
Meagan: It's has been really nice to have met you. I'm glad me and my family were able to celebrate your birthday! We had a lot of fun!!!

Jordan: Dear sweetie, I'm so glad that I get to be a part of your life. I know this next year is bringing on many new things for you and I pray God will bless you with each of those new things. That you may learn from them and be the BIG girl you are! I'm so glad that you and Bri'elle get to play with each other. She loves you very much and asks for you almost everyday. Love you sweetie!!! Happy 4th birthday!

February was fun and full of love/life!!!!!!!! 

Photobucket 

1 comment:

  1. awww what a cute post! You all definitely had a birthday filled Feb!! Thanks again for celebrating Jordan's birthday with us. She also loves Bri'elle so much and talks about her all the time. It's so neat that they get to become big sisters about the same time :) Love you <3

    ReplyDelete