Thursday, March 15, 2012

Marissa's Diaper Party

The name has changed since then to Rylin Seleste

The candy table

Diapers, Diapers, and more Diapers...you can never have enough

The mommy to be with the big sister to be

A group of us who all went to highschool together. 4 of us are pregnant here :)

Olga & Marissa with baby Madison

Rylin's gift from grandma - restored Elephant from when she was a little girl.

me, marissa, & Nikki all due within a couple weeks from each other. 


 I had the pleasure to be pregnant along side one of my best friend's this time around. She is expecting her second child as well. And guess what!?!?! We are both having girls!!!! Again!!!! It's been nice to be prego with someone. Actually I've been lucky with both pregnancies to have lots of pregos around me so my kids will have lots of friends. 


Marissa's Diaper party was alot of fun and she got ALOT of diapers, it was a success! 


Can't wait to meet you baby Rylin - and Jalilah is eager to play with you too! 

1 comment:

  1. awww Thanks...I'm so happy to be pregnant with one of my best friends too! ;) I can't believe I had Natasha on everything haha...oh well. Thanks again for taking such beautiful pictures for me. Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete