On Tuesday I left for Las Vegas with my best friend Sherin. We went for her birthday (which was Tuesday). The hotel we stayed at was the Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo. It was such a nice vacation. At times I thought about my family at home and how much I really wanted to be with them, but then I thought how much I deserved to have a break and let loose. Throughout our two day vacation we browsed different sites of the Strip, show the Holly Madison Peepshow (it was off the hook), got pampered, ate a buffet in the Wynn, went shopping, went to the Ghost Bar, and gambled (well Sherin did). Of course there were a lot of little in between stuff that filled our day. We arrived back home on Thursday around 1:00. Jason and Bri'elle were at bart to pick us and last minute we all went to lunch at a diner in Walnut Creek.
I had such a great time with Sherin on vacation. It was definitely a vacation worth it. Us two girls away for not too long doing whatever we wanted. Great memories with a great person. Can't wait for our next one!
In the meantime I'm making up for lost time with the fam so I'm not in any hurry :)
Here's a few pics below of us:
Us at Holly Madison's Peepshow
On our way out on the Strip
The Flamingo Hotel - We stayed in the HGVC Suites
<3
Mrsbefons
You both look so amazing! I'm so glad you got a vacation and have a great time! Love ya!
ReplyDelete