Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bonding Time


Last week I started leave from work for bonding with Bri'elle for PFL. Let me tell you, it has been so nice. Since I've been home Bri'elle has been a total mommy's girl. You can tell she isn't used to it so she clings to me every chance she gets. It's a remarkable feeling. For the past week I've been trying to get the most out of it as I can because I know 6 weeks will be here before I know it. We planned so much for us to do as a family and of course it allows me and Brillo to have some mommy and daughter time. Our plan is to use this time to our advantage, Jay has been applying to jobs off the hook and already passed his first round with EBMUD. The past few weeks have been really tough for us. Unemployment is on hold for the last extension (for everybody) because of a bill that is being "reviewed" to pass that will no longer give those on unemployment any extensions. A lot of cutbacks have been made which I don't mind because it allows us to do alternative things with the family and with Bri'elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment