Bri'elle had her on Monday the 8th. The doctor said everything looked great with her. She is developing well. It wasn't surprising but Bri'elle showed off all her new things she learned recently to the doctor. Miss show off! The doctor was very impressed with her learning skills. She really does know a lot for a baby her age. At this check-up she didn't have to get any immunizations besides the Flu Shot. She did extremely well when she received the shot in her right thigh. I was holding her on my lap. At the Pinole office the "shot" nurse comes in the exam room. This makes it so much easier then having to travel around the Kaiser trying to find the correct place and this way the baby is already settled in. I think Bri'elle was so interested in what the lady had to really pay attention to what she was really doing. Next thing you know the needle went in and out, Bri'elle reached for the lady as she began to pack up her stuff, she was kicking her legs (in a playful manner), and then noticed the bandage in which she tried to pull off. She just really sat there and watched the nurse give her the shot and as the nurse pulled away she wanted what she was holding and to play. No crying! We were all amazed. At the appointment Bri'elle weighed in 24 lbs & 9ozs and about 32 inches long.
This girl sure is growing...and quickly. Now that she has reached 11 months she can now walk. Really walking. I just can't believe it. She evens tries to run when we pretend were going to get her or if she is really excited. A few more words added to her vocab: "o"=No, "Wuh"=Woof, "Pa""Pi"=Pappi. A few things she says sounds like bigger words and there correct meanings but were not sure if she is really saying it or not so I'll wait to hear them a few times. She has partly upgraded us to Mommy and daddy. This melts my heart even more which I thought wasn't possible.
TODAY we noticed she has her first tooth and another one on its way. I'm not sure how long the tooth has been there but it is there. Yesterday she was gnawing on my shoulder and I kept thinking that the unusual sharpness was just her gums getting stronger. Today when Jay was tickling her as she was laying down playing with us I noticed a little white nod in her mouth. Its really funny because we know she has been teething lately but we thought it was her bottom teeth so we haven't been checking her tops. Haha. What do you know?! Its was there all along.
Bri'elle is really starting to get her toddler personality. I'm not sure if we would start considering her a toddler but she really has been acting like it. Her interest lately is the movie The Princess and the Frog. She will sit there and pretty much watch the whole movie without being bothered. If you try to get her attention or step in her way she will literally move herself so she can watch the movie in comfort. Jay even bought the soundtrack to the movie and we've had some good car rides. Hehe.
I will post some more pictures. I'm going to try to take some more tomorrow and play around with them. I hope you like my "scrap blog"!

Click on the image to enlarge it for clearer viewing. :)
<3
Mrsbefons
Gosh I remember when she was in your belly like it was yesterday. It is all happening so fast. She is adorable and I love the scrapbook photo.
ReplyDelete