Weight: 143.0 Lb
Other Notes: Today we found out from the doctor that I will be induced in one week unless you come before then. I really hope you come on your own. I'm praying that you will decide to come sometime before then. Other than that good news, you looked great and performed well on the preliminary test so mommy didn't have to do the NST. The doctor also checked to see if there has been anything going on as far as dilation and we found out I'm 2 cm dilated and 75%effaced. He helped ripen the membrane by moving it around to see if that would get anything started as far as labor goes. If anything were to happen it would be within the next 24-48 hours otherwise its totally up to you. I'm totally ecstatic. I have one NST to do on Monday and then I will be walking into the L&D dept to be induced on Thursday, the 12th. I'm so curious to know when you will come. Now mommy will be doing lots of walking to help with labor. Baby Jalilah we are ready for you.
Journal Date: 04/09/12
Other Notes: Our last NST was today. You did fantastic. I only had one contraction while on the monitor. This is our last appt until I get induced on Thursday that is unless you decide to come on your own. I found out today that there is 2-3 other girls getting induced on Thursday as well. I better call early so I don't have to wait around all day . I can't believe the time is here. In just a few days we will be meeting you. Well honey bee see you soon! This has been a long journey and I'm so glad it has a happy ending and we will be seeing you shortly. We love you!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment