Back to school I go! I'm so excited for this semester. I'm totally motivated and ready to take each step to my goal {a Master's Degree} at a time. I know I will get there eventually. By the end of the year I will be preparing to transfer. It's still a year away and I might not have my AA yet by it's definitely a start of a time line. I want to get each degree as I go. First my AA, then BA, and finally my MASTERS!!! Once I get there I'll see where I'll go next but I think I have a good foundation. I'm taking four classes this semester. I'm still debating on a fifth class depending on what is still available. So far two classes have started and both are amazing. The teachers are great! My mom is in both of those classes with me so its also nice taking it with someone else. Poor Jay wasn't able to take any classes because he needs certain computer classes and because of budget cuts and late registration he wasn't able to get in them. But he feels like he should take a break and let me take a full load. What a sweetie!!! I also was awarded with a scholarship through my mom's work which is a great help with classes. I wouldn't be able to take as many as I am without it. Thanks moms work!!!!
I'll keep you posted around midterms to see how I'm doing. Lets go for a 4.0!!!
<3
Mrsbfons
No comments:
Post a Comment