Last night the most amazing thing happened!!!
I came home from school and went straight upstairs hoping there was a chance that Bri'elle was still awake. I open the door and ta-daa, Bri'elle is awake. Yay for mom! She immediately gets up and starts jabbering. As I was putting down my backpack and purse Jay picked her up out of bed and was holding her next to me. I reached out for her saying, "Hi baby, can mommy hold you?" and guess what happened next!?!
Bri'elle pushed my hands away and said "please". At first we didn't get on until after a few seconds of Bri'elle repeating the phrase "please". I responded with, "Can mommy please hold you?" and guess what in an instant she let go of Jay and came flying towards me. She wanted mommy to say please. It pleases us to no end to know that she grasps the real meaning of please. A lot of times we will say please for her to do things so it shows that mommy and daddy follows through too but this just caught me off guard. We are totally excited and can't wait to see whats next!! Bri'elle recently mastered the Thank you's and almost has I Love You down.
Oh the Joys!!!
<3
Mrsbefons
No comments:
Post a Comment