Wow, time slipped away from me. Its been a little over a month since I blogged and I was actually getting really good at it. Darn! Well the past month has been really really busy. We've had tons of birthdays, the Relay For Life, school, and then Jay's birthday beginning of Sept. Keeps our time short. Most of our time is spent between all the birthdays in August. I swear Jay and I have already told ourselves if we can help it we will not be trying for any babies due in July and August. Too many birthdays to handle.
The birthday people this month that we celebrated was: Laura, Shelly, ME, Haley, & Jojo. It was fun to celebrate them though. We had lunchshopping date with Laura and Mike. For shelly we took her to saddlerack and then had a surprise midnight party for her. Haley's bday I took her to get her belly button and nose pierced. Jojo we went out to dinner and I took her to get her eyebrows done for the first time. Lastly for my birthday we did ALOT. I pretty much celebrate my birthday for the whole month. We went to antlers, melting pot with a group of friends (so much fun!), hung out and had movie night, went to see the musical Beauty and the Beast, had a BBQ, got my lip pierced, dyed my hair, and a few other festivities.
School started but luckily I'm only take one class. I tried to get into a photography class but it was only being offered the same day as the class I'm taking now. So next semester I'm taking it. I need to get my show on the road.
Bri'elle has been growing so quickly. She has been crawling for awhile now and is now walking herself around everything. She won't let get but she will definitely be taking steps soon. It's so crazy how time flies and how much they learn. HEr vocabulary has multiplied it seems like overnight. I will be doing a Bri'elle post pretty soon with pics!
So far for September we celebrated Jay's birthday. Since this was his half way to 50 party I threw him two surprise parties. One was party bus style with all our friends (and some family included) and then a BBQ at my house with family and a few friends. We also had our first night alone without Ms. Brillo. We stayed at the Hilton the night of the party bus. Both parties were alot of fun. I'm so glad I good make his 25th birthday special. I try to do something that will leave many memories. One downside to Jay's birthday was that my camera (& Jay thinks some of his cash that I gave him for his Bday) was stolen. This will also be a separate post because I have to vent.
All in all the past month has been a crazy busy month with lots of memories!!!!
I promise I will try to write more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment