Sunday, August 1, 2010

Clap Clap Clap

Tonight while I was playing with Bri'elle when I said,"Yay" she started to clap. She did it twice for me. I was just beside myself. It was totally out of nowhere. When I realized that she was clapping I told her "good girl" and "what a big girl" so she knew she did something good. I was so excited that she was clapping that I swooped her up and took her downstairs to show Jay and the next of the clan who was down there. I tried to get her to do it again but she didn't want to share the moment who everyone. I'm sure this definitely isn't the last time she will be doing it. We do patty cake with her and she loves that so it makes me feel good to see our hardwork at teaching/playtime is paying off. Things like this just make my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment