(This post I drafted and forgot to actually post it, so here it is)
Last week Jay and I went I bought Bri'elle her first crib. She has been sleeping in a bassinet since she was a newborn. The poor girl was getting so squished in the thing we HAD to buy her a crib. We were trying to hold off as long as we can because they are so expensive and we were hoping we would get other options, but nothing came to us. So, here we are now! Little miss looks so tiny in her crib, its crazy. I'm glad we got it. She has been sleeping much better and comfortably in it. Our room is a little tight right now but its well worth it. Bri'elle is so happy too. She will play in there for a good hour before she wants out when she wakes up. And she doesnt cry when we put her in it. The best thing out the crib we picked out is, it's a convertible crib. Now we won't have to buy her a toddler bed, big girl bed, or a bed when she is a teenager. It turns into a full bed!!! Its a good investment seeing how we won;'t have to buy abother bed until we have another baby and we already decided we will buy another convertible one. This will save us from having to buy so many beds and mattresses. It's a win win situation.
Also during the weekend (last weekend that is) Jay got her "big girl" carseat out of storage. Bri'elle sits a little higher and she can see all whats going on. Her seat even has little armrests and a cup holder. Someone is just a little spoiled. I'm glad we got this when we did, it was 75% off at Target when I was about 4 months pregnant. We figured it was a good deal considering it was on sale for only $30.00 or something and was originally in the hundreds. If we didn't use it for her it would've became a gift for someone. Bri'elle isn't too fond of the seat yet. We haven;t totally figured it out to sit absolutely right. I feel like it should lean a little father back. It makes her sit up straight which she is not used to. Last night on our way home from my cousin's wedding I somehow loosened the headrest and Bri'elle was happy to sit in her seat. So I think I solved the problem, hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment