Thursday, September 16, 2010

Camera On the Loose (Vent session)

My camera was stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I planned a surprise party for Jay's 25th and to top off my night I discover my camera was stolen. I'm soooo very upset. I can't believe someone would actually do such a thing and then I can seeing how this world is filled with manipulative people. Especially these days, you can hardly trust anybody. Fortunately I do have those around me that I can trust and appreciate them being in my life. So there's been some talk that some people from the party stole my camera. I'm not one to quickly assume and start accusing somebody of something so I haven't took any further actions (since I don't have proof it was them besides world of mouth, which is an assumption). I have asked EVERYONE who came. No one has my camera. I've called the company for the party bus. The bus driver said they didn't find it on the bus but then I think BS because he is probably the one who took it since he was begging for tips. I've called the main guy (I think the owner of the company) and have left several messages...they also owe me my deposit back, no response. Gee I wonder why. I called him two days ago and told him that I'm filing a report with the police about my camera so something is on file. Let's see if that gets his attention. I just really and truly can't get over the fact my camera is gone. It has Bri'elle birth (showing every detail if you know what I mean), pictures of Bri'elle here and there, a few random misc pics from different places, and then all of Jay's Birthday pics besides anything that happened after the event obviously. Everything besides Jays pics are uploaded to my computer and external hardrive, luckily. UGH!!!!!
Stupid, Idiotic, senseless, pieces of S***, worhtless no good sons of B******, Karma will bite you in the A**.

Well now that I feel a little better, I hope this never happens to anybody!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment