HOLY MOLY!!!! Time sure does go by quick. Sometimes I just can't keep up with how much stuff we have going on. Between a fulltime job, fulltime student, and a fulltime wife/mother things like facebook & blogging get pushed off on the back burner. I need to start making time and set it aside so I can keep up with posts regularly. It makes me sad when I don't have time to blog and update about our lifes. I would love to have all the blogs up to date so one day Bri'elle and the rest of our clan (when they get here) can read it and have a glimpse of what life was like when she (they) are younger. Its always nice to bring back childhood memories.
Now for an update. AS of 04/16/10 Bri'elle had her 4 month check-up. She weighed in at 15.6 pounds and is 25 1/4 inches long. The doctor says she is between 83 & 84% above average. He has no concerns besides her eye. Her right eye is showing signs of an obstructed tear duct. I also had this a few years ago in the same eye. The result was a surgical fixation of my tear duct and nose. It is too early for them to determine if she will have to go through the same procedure. I really hope not. I won't be able to bear watch her go through surgery especially at such a young age. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope it goes away.
Not only has her growing increased significantly but so has her learning ability. She has picked up on a lot of new things. Now that she eats regular baby food she always wants to feed herself. Of course she doesn't quite know how to restrain from choking herself, I've actually let her try to and she did a fantastic job getting the spoon to her mouth. She is talking ALOT more. It so much fun to see the many different things she can do now. I'll post some pictures of her recent capabilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment