At 4 months she was weighing in at 15.6 pounds and 25 1/4 inches tall. We were amazed when the doctor gave her stats. This means she is a very healthy girl, which is great to hear. When we found out we were pregnant I was a little concerned with how my children's health will be like considering I had bad luck. Some things that I have been diagnosed with aren't hereditary, but there are other things that worry me. I will always have my guard up when it comes the her health.
Lately she has picked up on so many new little tricks. Things she has started doing with her mouth are hard to describe in writing of what they are. Let me tell you though, a lot of spitting action and drooling. Now she can reach for her toes and grab them. Its so cute to see her bring them to her mouth and try to eat them. She knows how to put her hands out because she wants you. She can almost sit up without any help. I have a feeling she will be at the point soon were she will not need anything behind her helping with her balance.
It is so neat to just sit and watch them. I enjoy just laying her on the bed and watching her entertain herself. This is such a rewarding job.
Below are a few pictures of her new tricks!
No comments:
Post a Comment