First off, I'd like to say that I'm blessed to be able to call myself a mother. It is truly an honor for God to grant me with a child and one who is as amazing and beautiful as my daughter Bri'elle. A year ago on Mother's day Jason and I announced to my family that we were expecting. Now to actually have our little bundle of joy here to celebrate the day made it even better. I always wanted children and thought it would be just great but words can't even begin to describe the love you have for your child and how awesome it is.
I had a wonderful day. It started off with me waking up to my little princess early in the morning. Since she went to bed a little earlier the night before she missed the memo that mommy had for her asking her to sleep in for an extra 30 mins to an hour. Who could blame her though, right!? I mean I guess I was lucky she wanted to get up early to have mommy and baby time before daddy got up. I loved every minute of it. I got her up, changed her, put on some cartoons, jumped on the bed to wake daddy up, fed her some cereal, and then we took a shower. Daddy took the baby from there while mommy got ready. At church they hosted a brunch for all the moms catered by the Powder Keg, so we set off to church a little early. My nana, papa, Jason's grandma, my mom, brother, and sister Jodi joined us. It was nice to have all of them there. The service was amazing as well. My friend Lissa had her baby girl Ava dedicated to the Lord this morning so it made it extra special. Next we came home to unwind, do some homework, and get all of our mother's day gifts together. My nana had a BBQ at her house so we went there for some dinner. It was good visiting with everyone but Bri'elle was so tired and teething really bad she got a little cranky and then went to sleep. On our way home from my nanas house we stopped by Jason's grandmas to visit with her and his poppa. After a busy day we where finally on our way home, but it didn't stop there. We had to cram a lot of last minute homework in. No worries since I got A's on everything. Yay!
I would have to sum up the day and say it was pretty awesome. Here are some pictures from today. I'm also going to add the picture my family took for my mom as her mother's day gift. She wanted a family picture of all of us kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment