Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Tumbleweed (Bri'elle rolls over)

When I got off of work today I was introduced by my baby girl rolling over. It was so exciting. I think tears of joy almost ran down my face. I can't believe she is moving on to another milestone in her little baby life. Being able to witness it and actually being home made me feel so good. I didn't miss out and I thought I might have just because for the majority of the day I'm at work. It was so cute the way ti happened.
Jay was playing with her since I had homework to turn in. Usually on homework days Jay watches her for an extra 30 min to an hour just so I can concentrate and get it done. For the most part I'm able to let her lay there and play by herself. Jay got her tummy mat out and let her lay on it. The last time she was on the mat she kept trying to roll over but got so frustrated when she would get up on her side. She was on the mat a little in front of me on the bed, so everytime my eyes would glance up I could see her from my computer. I happened to look up just as she was starting the process because I felt her feet moving a lot and saw her wiggling. She was on her tummy using her feet to kick herself over. Not too long after trying she made it all the way over to her back. I think what made it easy for her was her shoes. They allowed her to grip with her feet. I tried to get it on video but by the time I got the video up on my phone she had just rolled over.
This now means mommy's little baby girl is growing. I can't believe how quickly things are happening. I love this little stage she is at.

No comments:

Post a Comment