Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy Weekend

The past weekend flew by. We started it off by meeting some friends of ours, Marissa and Justin on Saturday. The four of us met at the park by the bay to get some pictures of Jordan, their two year old daughter and Bri'elle for Easter. The pictures turned out great. I'm glad the weather allowed us to take them.

It was so much fun to set up for our little photo shoot. I love taking pictures! I decided to have another Easter Photo shoot this Thursday at my house. I'm going to put up a white sheet and a few props and see how they turn out.

After the photo shoot we went to my nana and papas to visit. We hung out there for a few hours then came home. Bri'elle got to try her first taste of baby food. She loved it. We started her on bananas, this way the taste is similar to her cereal. After her dinner, we then proceeded to our dinner. Grandma Josephine bought tickets for the annual Spaghetti Feed at St. Joseph's. Great food and good company. Family functions are always fun. We then headed home. Jason and I ended the night watching My Life In Ruins. This was a great movie.

On came Sunday. This was bound to be another busy day. First off, Bri'elle and I went to meet up with Laura, her mom, and her grandma from New Mexico along with Sherin. We went to breakfast and then to see Auntie Lala's wedding dress. Bri'elle slept for most of the meet and greet but at the boutique she woke up. Everyone got to experience the wrath of Bri'elle since she is teething. Not only did Bri'elle have a moment so did Laura. Lala's dress was tagged wrong so they end up ordering the wrong dress in which she purchased. So now she had to re-order her dress which ended up costing a little more and now has to wait another 4 months for it to arrive. Poor girls! Bri'elle cried herself to sleep after about an hour. She didn't want anything but mommy to rock her. Jay and I are pretty sure she it teething. Onc she fell asleep we headed home.

Once we arrived home, we picked up daddy and headed out to San Francisco to take Bri'elle on her date. James and Chrissy met us at Pier 39 with their son Caden, who is only two days older than Bri'elle. The two are destined to be "friends". We were joined with Miles and Jen. The six of us (plus Bri'elle and Caden) had lunch/dinner and then walked around the pier. Bri'elle slept most of the time. Basically she fell alseep earlier when we were with the aunties and didn't wake up until 4:00pm. This would have been about 3 hours which is not like her. When she woke up not much longer Caden had then fell asleep. Although the two kiddos are too young to really interact with each other is it still fun to get together. Not only do they get to have baby time, we get to have parent time with James and Chrissy. It was a lot of fun to just hang out. I'm glad we all met up and did something. I just hope we can keep it up and try to aim for a get together at least once a month.

After our date we came home and had to finish up some homework and do some winding down. Bri'elle easily went to bed after a long day. As for me and Jay, we had some homework to do. I was so tired from the weekend I fell asleep doing my homework at the computer. I woke up about an hour later and Jay had put my computer away and put me in the covers. I remembered I had a test to do but was told by Jay that he did it for me since I was so tired. I was so happy and felt so loved that he would do a test for me. What an awesome husband. I'm so thankful to have him :)

Now on to the week......

No comments:

Post a Comment