Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Big Sister in Training: The Great Outdoors








February posting:
 Lately I've felt bad amount doing things with Bri'elle since I haven't been able to do much the last 7 months especially during the months of Sept-Nov. At my last few appointments the doctor said that there is very little concern for my tear and diagnosis but still to be careful. I don't have to be as careful. Well, I decided I'm going to dwell in the moments I have with Bri'elle to a certain extent. 


It has been extremely nice the fast few weeks on and off. On the nice days, I've been taking her outside. We live in a condo so we don't have a front/back yard only a patio which is actually a good size. Currently Jay is working on a project so it is being occupied. But within the complex's there is a really good size grass area near the pool and clubhouse. It is only a door down from our complex. I got the blanket, some snacks, my homework, and headed out there. Bri'elle loves it especially since most days she is cooped up with me in the house doing the same thing we do everyday because I'm not able to drive or lift/carry anything at the moment. I try to change it up a bit but I'm still limited. Most of the time I think of a really good idea or project but it has to be in advance so Jay can get me the supplies if we don't have it. 


Bri'elle: You absolutely love being outside!!!! You will go and pick me flowers, find ladybugs, run up and down the little hill, collect sticks, pick at the bark on the tree, and run through the leaves if there is any. You have been very tempted by the pool and I'm glad it is gated. You ask me every time were out there to go swimming. If my keys are laying on the blanket you will grab them and try to unlock the pool door not knowing they are only for our front door. It is so cute! It will be fun to take you swimming in the summer. We are sending you to swim lessons at the college. This will be great for you. You have been interested in the water since being a baby and swimming in the pool at grammy and pappy's house. Auntie Haley teaches there so I'm crossing my fingers she will be your teacher.

This will be a fun year for you!!!!


She loves to find lady bugs


running down the hill

next favorite thing is picking flowers for momma



Moms pad outside - camera, phone, homework, and other goodies

sliding down the hill into the leaves

she now likes to collect sticks


No comments:

Post a Comment