Saturday, August 17, 2013

This is LOVE

Date night! So a week and a half ago on Thursday the hubs and I were able to go for a date night. As we try to make sure we have a routine schedule of dates, we took full advantage of this night.

We had to be in walnut creek for an appointment and since I already had a hair appointment scheduled in Castro Valley we decided to just make a night of it. Our appointment finished early so we headed to this sushi spot in Danville that is unbelievably yummy. I think it has become one of my favorite sushi spots. 


Spicy edamame, Prawn Lettuce Wraps, Garlic Rice, Miso Soup, Spicy Crunchy Yellowtail, Hawaiian Roll, and Green Tea Creme Brûlée filled our tummies.

After, we took a quick stroll through the shopping mall area and then quickly headed to my hair appointment.






I absolutely love my hair dresser! We've been friends since the young days. And she's been doing my hair for probably like 7 years or so. This year we've been trying new stuff out and I have to say, I'm loving this "do"! 


We ended the night with a quiet ride home enjoying each others company driving the longest route home just like the good ole days. 

I have to give major props to the hubby. This was his 2nd hair sitting and said we should plan date nights every time I get my hair done. 




No comments:

Post a Comment